Visiting Suncokret during the Covid-19 Pandemic
We are committed to keeping you safe during the Covid-19 pandemic and to providing you with all the latest information to help you make your way to us as hassle-free as possible.
Retreat Safety Measures:
Gatherings held outdoors or indoors with appropriate protocols applied
Our facility is well ventilated, cleaned & disinfected
Hand sanitizer is available
Meals are served outdoors when possible or indoors with social distancing in mind
Physical distancing and use of masks are used when necessary, according to local guidelines
Small groups of up to 9 persons only during the pandemic
The avoidance of densely populated areas during the daily outings to avoid the risk of unnecessary exposure
Entry Requirments for Croatia:
Visitors need to fulfill one of 6 entry requirements:
1. A negative PCR (taken 72 hours before arrival at the border) or Antigen test (taken 24 hours before arrival at the border).
2. A vaccination certificate showing a final dose taken more than 14 days ago.
3. A booster dose certificate.
4. Proof of recovery from Covid more than 11 days and less than 180 days ago.
5. Proof of recovery from Covid and the first dose of vaccine more than 11 days and less than 270 days ago.
6. Pay for a test on arrival and remain in self-isolation until a negative result.